Friday, March 31, 2017

A GLORIOUS & WARM SUNNY MANILVA ON FRIDAY AT THE START OF THE WEEKEND.

FRIDAY 31st / MARCH 2017.



























As I was getting ready to go out on my travels for our weekly shopping our Doctor, Natalia, rang to ask it was possible if Brenda could go down to the surgery, earlier, for her check up appointment, so Brenda shot out of bed and got herself ready and I dropped here down to the surgery, I then carried on down to Sabinillas through the vine fields, the Mediterranean was sparking, I went into ‘ Mercadona’ for the main shop. While I was there Brenda rang to say that all was well, her knee is fine, her little infection has cleared up and all her readings are fine, Natalia has adjusted her prescriptions tablets at the same time, RESULT!

I picked up the local newspapers from the ‘English Bookshop’ before going along the promenade to the local market for fresh flowers and wall plants, I then called into the garage for petrol and to wash the car, back at the house we unloaded and I put the car away in the Council underground car park.

At lunchtime little princess ‘ Reina’ is being dropped off for her weekend sleep over, she’s with us all next week, as well, if Daniela is back in work. ‘ Scruffy ‘ is back for a sleep over on Tuesday evening.

The sun was out first this morning and the sky was bright blue as I set off, there is no breeze so it’s going to be another glorious day down here on the ‘ Costa Del Sol’ – by lunchtime it’s due to reach 23 degs, making it very pleasant, the weekend is looking as good and next week we are in for more of same, it’s one of our favourite times of the year as it’s so peaceful, no holiday hoards, not too hot and cool in the evening, watch this space.


See below the view from the top of St.John's Beacon, Liverpool this morning.





And last night!



This evening for our supper we are having ‘Grilled Dab Soles’ again, they had just arrived in the fish counter in ‘ Mercadona’ – I also picked up more of the large, fresh, local, Gambas to cook ‘ A La Plancha ‘ on Sea Salt, with them we are having Broccoli Florets, Asparagus Spears, Garden Peas & Parsley New Baby Potatoes.


See below;








Tomorrow evening it’s going to be ‘ Grilled Fillet Steaks ‘ with all the trimmings including deep-fried Onion Rings, on Sunday we are roasting TBC!

We are back into reading, I’ve finished my book and I’m starting on another, Brenda is also reading, when she finishers hers, we will swop, we still have our ‘ Happy Hour ‘ cocktails to start the evening, but sadly not up on the roof patio/terrace, anymore. This evening it’s our ‘Quiz Night’ before finding a film to watch later.

















Thoughts for the Day; See above.



...  

No comments: