Thursday, February 23, 2017

A NOW DRY & MILD SUNNY MANILVA ON THURSDAY;

THURSDAY 23rd/ FEBRUARY 2017.























We had a little lie in this morning, ‘Nemia’ slept downstairs on her blanket and ‘Leo’ came up on the bed with us, they were both very good & quiet, they are starting to eat and they are very good when we take them for their walks, we took them out in between the rain storms that started last night, for our breakfast we had ‘ Sausage Butties ‘ with mugs of tea, I then showered before getting ready to go out on my travels
.
Overnight the rains came and today it’s still grey & overcast but mild as there is no breeze, it looks like the worst of the wet stuff has passed over us, at the moment it’s calm and sun is attempting to break through, the clouds are light and its due to reach the heady heights of 20degs this afternoon, over the next few days and into next week we are due for a settled and dry time, with warm sunshine due from Sunday, watch this space.

I first went down to the local surgery for my appointment for a ‘ ECG’ – I went straight in and our Doctor, Natalia, came and checked the results and gave me the thumbs up! I then shot across to the local Hospital in Estepona for my ‘ X-Ray’ appointment, once again I went straight in with the regular ‘ Radiologist ‘ and he confirmed that it was ‘OK’ and would be sent to the ‘ Costa Del Sol Hospital’ RESULT! It also was dry while I was out which makes it a lot more easy.

This evening for our supper we are having a quick version of ‘ Toad in the Hole ‘ – Grilled Pork Sausages’ served with large Yorkshire Puddings, my rich Onion Gravy and of course ‘ Brenda’ famous ‘ Mashed Potatoes’ along with Cabbage & Garden Peas.

For the rest of the day we are taking things easy, tomorrow morning Brenda is going down to the our local surgery as she has an appointment with our Doctor, Natalia, for a review/check up after all results from the ‘Heart & Kidney Consultants’ I’m then out on Saturday morning on my travels down in Sabinillas for the weekly shopping.
















Thoughts for the Day; See above.



..


No comments: