Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A WARM & SUNNY MANILVA ON TUESDAY;

TUESDAY 17TH / MAY 2016.















We were both up early this morning, I saw ‘ Reina’ back with us for the day and Brenda grabbed a quick shower, I then shot down to the studio in ‘ Castillo de la Duquesa’ to hand in my play lists for this weeks show, the basic equipment for my studio ( 4 ) has now arrived, a small mixing deck and a high fidelity microphone and stand,I already have the earphones, next the station programmes will be installed by Andrew, watch this space.





On the way back I called into our bank for some cash, I then came back up to the house through the green vine fields and collected Brenda, we then went back down to Sabinillas and went to the office of the ‘Private Physiotherapist’-  she was out but the lady in the second hand furniture shop next door was very helpful & gave us her card and details and at the same time highly recommended her! We are going to make contact ASAP and arrange an appointment, watch this space.

Its another beautiful day down here on the ‘ Costa Del Sol’ – the sun was out early and the sky is blue, there is a light breeze and it was already hot by the time we were out and about, the forecast for the rest of the week and over the weekend is for more of the same and getting hotter.

When we returned I shot along to the Chemists in ‘Calle Mar’ for some of my prescription tablets, I then went down to the butchers for this evenings supper, a local & fresh Chicken Breast that he slices into ‘ ‘Escalope’s’- at the same time I bought some Chicken Wings for another day; for our supper we are having “ Chicken Schnitzels’ made with fresh breadcrumbs from the local Bakery, with whole Green Beans & Sauteed Potatoes using  thick-cut sliced boiled potatoes, the ' Schnitzel' of course topped with ‘ Campo’ Fried Eggs!

After typing & posting the Blog its my turn for a quick shave & shower, we are out in the morning on our travels along the coast to Estepona and then Marbella.










Thoughts for the Day; See above.

..


No comments: