Sunday, December 17, 2017

" NEWSFLASH - UPDATE "

SUNDAY 17th/ DECEMBER 2017.








“ NEWSFLASH “ 

















The ‘ Blog’ will return tomorrow morning, the 18th/ December 2017, after a short break, brought on by a very nasty bug that knocked me off my feet, the ‘ Nurse’ has been looking after me, keeping me warm, giving me the tablets and looking after all my needs, no rich food and lots of water, the order of the day!




‘ Doggy World Heaven ‘ has been very busy over the past few days, with ‘ Reina, Chico, Charlie, Chispa & Bo ‘ - all guests.






Watch out for a full news update/report on all the happenings from the week.







At the same time ' Castle Radio FM 89.2 & Online on the WWW'  is now back, online and from tomorrow morning, with live broadcasts, " ON AIR "  from the new studio in sunny Manilva starting with the classic ' Breakfast Show' with Andrew Charles, watch this space.


































...










....

No comments: