Monday, September 28, 2015

A BREEZY & WARM SUNNY MANILVA ON MONDAY AT THE START OF THE WEEK;

MONDAY 28th/ SEPTEMBER 2015.









We were up early this morning as I had an appointment with our Doctor at the surgery for a my six month check/review, my sugar levels are up a little so she has increased the dosage with my tablets,my 'PSI' reading is also up a little but I have another test in November as I have an appointment with my 'Prostrate Consultant 'at the start of December at the hospital over in Marbella.

This evening I'm back at the surgery to see the local 'Chiropodist' to get my feet checked etc. All the essential parts are in full working order for now! The young lady 'Pedicuro' was excellent and very professional , she's re-booked me in for a check up in November and at the same time Brenda is going to have the same treatment- all at no cost!

Brenda meanwhile shot down to the post office to send some birthday cards,we then had our usual breakfast of fresh Orange juice,Weetibix, fresh fruit and toast along with a mug of steaming English tea; I then met the rent a car people to hand over the car before walking back up through the village,.

I bought some fresh fine Green Beans in the local Fruit & Vegetable shop,next I called into the chemists to collect my new tablet prescription,lastly I went down to our local butchers for some flattened 'Chicken Breast' for tonight's supper, some diced marinated 'Pork' for the Brochettes tomorrow evening and 'Chicken Wings' for another day!

We are back to normal,the 'Chef & Staff' are back off their weeks holiday, 'Doggy World Heaven' is open for business again; 'Reina' is here on Tuesday and Thursday as normal and then on Saturday 'Scooby' arrives for his ten day holiday, he's a lovely dog and we are looking forward to welcoming him, 'Chispa' will be on 'lock down'.for a couple of weeks as its her time of the year!

Brenda is at the moment catching up with washing,ironing and cleaning and I;m up in the office on the WWW catching up with all the news,later we find about this weeks weather on the afternoon main news; our 'Happy Hour' will recommence so we will catch up with our reading

So this evening after supper we will watch the main news on 'TVE1' as well as all the sports round ups before settling down to find something to watch.

NB; The Blog' will be off line from Wednesday as we are planning to go across to Estepona to the 'IT'shop to buy the new system, if we can get an appointment with Ben the owner,I will take both the PCs and hopefully he's going to set everything up and I'm asking him to come here to the office to install the new system and get back online 'ASAP'  That's the plan - watch this space!!





Thoughts for the Day; See above.


..


No comments: