Wednesday, June 26, 2019

A VERY WARM & SUNNY MANILVA ON WEDNESDAY.


WEDNESDAY 26th/ JUNE 2019.

































I was up early, again this morning and after a quick freshen up I shot off down to Sabinillas to the main ‘Medical Centre’ for my appointment with our Doctor, Natalia, she has started me on another week of various antibiotics for the ‘ Celulitis ‘ which is starting to clear, slowly.










The severe rash on my left arm and now shoulder is possibly a  ‘Left- Body’ Viral/Virus infection, I have to go for Blood tests etc on Friday morning, at the same time I’m waiting to hear from the ‘ Costa Del Sol Hospital’ for an emergency appointment at the ‘ Dermatology Department’ – which I put the documents into the Reception Desk at the ‘Medical Centre’ for!










Finally I have had to, sadly, cancel my final four-week course, for the moment, at the ‘Estepona Hospital’ at the ‘ Physiotherapy Department’  with Encarni, the ‘ Head Physio’ for the extensive treatment on my left-hand, as I can’t dip it in the hot wax bath, which starts the daily treatment, I carried on across to the Hospital and spoke to Encarni, who gave me her private number, for when it’s possible to go back, watch this space.











All this means that I’m not a very ‘ Happy Chappy’ – to say the least, I’m not a good patient, at any time and hate being off-colour ill, especially when you can see what is wrong!









All this is happening as the weather is going hotter, the sun was out , first thing, and there is a very light breeze, the sky has cleared and is blue & cloudless, so by lunchtime it will be up 27 degs+ and rising, tomorrow even hotter and by the weekend up to 30 degs+ - overnight hovering on the 18/19 degs mark, next week is going to be a ‘ Hot-One’ to say the least, with all the forecasts warning of a severe heat wave! Watch this space.













On the menu front, for our supper this evening we are going out, I given the ‘ Staff’ the night off, we are going up to ‘ Cafeteria Nacho’ in Calle Mar’ for cool drinks ( despite the antibiotics!) and a light ‘ Tapas meal.























Thoughts for the Day;  See above.






...




No comments: