Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A VERT HOT & SUNNY MANILVA ON TUESDAY.


TUESDAY 25th /JUNE 2019.































I was up early again this morning to welcome back little ‘ Miss Bella’ for the day, Brenda took her out for her first walk of the day, at the same time she posted a birthday card at the local ‘sub-post office’ – which was closed yesterday,  she’s being picked up later this evening, she’s, at the moment, following Brenda around as she does her chores and sun-bathing on the window balcony! ‘Bella not Brenda ‘ !!










I then shot down to Sabinillas to the main ‘ Medical Centre’ to make an appointment for my monthly ‘V12’ injection, later this afternoon, with the ‘ Practise Nurse’  I also made an appointment to see our Doctor, Natalia, tomorrow morning, for a re-view/check up with my ‘ Cellulitis’ – as I now have a very nasty ‘ rash’ on left-arm, it came out on Sunday, but I couldn’t make any appointments yesterday as it was a local ‘Bank Holiday’ here in sunny Manilva! I called into our local Chemists on my way back but he recommended the Doctor also, he said it could be an allergic reaction, a heat rash or a nervous reaction?! Watch this space.











PS; As I waited to be called in by the nurse, the door next to hers opened a patient left, the Doctor, Diane, called out two more names, but nobody had turned up, she came to the door and asked me if I was waiting to see her, I said no I was going to see the nurse, but if she had a minute could she look at the rash on my arm ?! I explained that I had an appointment tomorrow morning with Natalia, she checked it out and asked questions, she prescribed a cream and put it on my prescription list at the Chemists, which I picked up this evening when we were out with ' Bella' !   " RESULT " 




The sun was out early this morning after a hot night, with the bedroom fan on, by the side of our bed, the sky is clear, cloudless and blue, there is just a very slight breeze, so by lunchtime it will reach 27 degs+ - the week ahead and over the weekend is looking the same, getting even hotter, into the low 30s, by Sunday, next week is going to be a ‘ Hot-One’! Watch this space.














This evening for our supper we are having, for a change, ‘Toasted Steak Sandwiches’ – slices of ‘Beef Entrecote’ – seasoned & smeared with Dijon Mustard and then ‘flash-grilled’ on a very hot griddle-plate, sprinkled with ‘crispy’ chopped Shallots, a little Mixed Salad on the side. we are taking each day one step at a time, on the Menu front!













We are taking things very easy, relaxing, doing nothing, keeping cool, with all the fans on, drinking cold water, as we follow a little sport in the afternoon, before watching the various ‘ Quiz Shows’ that we follow, later channel hopping to find something to watch.



























Thoughts for the Day;  See above.






...




No comments: