Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A VERY WARM & SUNNY ESTEPONA & MANILVA ON MONDAY AT THE START OF THE WEEK.


MONDAY 24th/ JUNE 2019.
































I was up early this morning to welcome back little ‘ Miss Bella’ for the day, she’s back tomorrow also, she’s a real character and great company to have here with us in ‘ Doggy World Heaven ‘She even sent Brenda a picture of herself on Brenda’s birthday!


See below;









After freshening up I shot off across to Estepona, my first call was into my Barbers, Manuel, for the ‘ Full-Works’ – I then did a little retail shopping and found a Red Highlight Pen & Paper Clips, I bought a copy of today’s ‘ Daily Mail and some Hair Bands, for my ‘Steven Seagal’- it was a ‘ Antonio Banderas’ until he cut his off! That’s what the locals in ‘ ItZabar’ call me!!

I then had a tostado & fresh Orange Juice, before going along to the Estepona Hospital for my appointment with the ‘ Physiotherapy Consultant’ for my monthly review/check up, she has given me a final four weeks of treatment on my left-hand. “  RESULT “










It started a little grey, but it then picked up as the sun broke through, the sky cleared and by lunchtime it was hot & sunny, in the high 20s, the rest of the week is looking the same, getting hotter over the coming weekend, by next Monday up to 30 degs+ again, we are in for prolonged ‘ Hot Spell ‘ Watch this space.














Over in Liverpool over the weekend’ berthed at the Pier Head was the off-shore patrol vessel ‘HMS Forth’ and the sail-training ship ‘ Pelican of London’ – as you can see below.










The ‘Festival de San Juan’ on Sunday evening was the best ever attended, with over 5,000 people, as the ‘Juas’ was burned and the fireworks display at Mid-Night took place, we caught it all from the comfort of our settee, live, on ‘Manilva TV’- the music & dancing goes on until 4-00 am!


See a few pictures below;




















Meanwhile over in Everett, Ontario, Canada, the folks, Sandra & Bill, went away with their trailer, for the first time this year, up to ‘Parry Sound’ to meet some old friends, see below the ‘Little’ trailer set up next to the Sound!















After I returned, in the afternoon, we caught up with the episodes that we had missed over the weekend, on the ‘BBC I-Player’ of “ Killing Eve & Gentleman Jack “  as we are now watching the new series on ITV – “ Beecham House “ – a period drama about a British family in Delhi, back in 1795!















For supper we are keeping things as simple as possible, this evening it was ‘ Escalope’s of Chicken Breast’ with Green Beans & Chips.

















Thoughts for the Day;  See above.






...



No comments: