Tuesday, April 17, 2018

A STILL 'CRISP' WARM & SUNNY MANILVA ON TUESDAY.


TUESDAY 17th APRIL 2018.


































I was up very early this morning and after a quick freshen up, as Daniela dropped off little princess ‘ Reina’ for the day, the folks, very kindly, then took me down to the main ‘Medical Centre’ in Sabinillas for my appointment with our Doctor, Natalia, for my review/check up, my blood pressure etc results are very good, my ‘ Prostate’ reading is down, she has adjusted my prescription tablets and updated my records, while I was there I made an appointment for my second ‘V12 Vitamin’ injection, tomorrow afternoon,  I then caught a Taxi back up to the village, where Brenda had our ‘Weetabix, fresh fruit, toast & tea ready.

I then rang the ‘ Costa Del Sol Hospital’ over in Marbella and managed to re-arrange Brenda’s ‘Ecocardigram’ tests for this Friday morning, while we are there we will attempt, again, to get her an appointment re-booked, with the ‘ Heart’ Consultant, which we missed back in December! Watch this space.


Here in ‘ Doggy World Heaven ‘ little princess ‘Reina’ is back next week on Monday/Tuesday, we have a new dog coming to stay with us this Saturday, ‘Nelly’ is a 15 years old ‘Whippet’ – her owner has urgent business in the UK, she’s with us until the following Friday, they are calling in to see us tomorrow afternoon, no doubt ‘ Chispa’ will be in & out to see her!


See ‘Nelly’ below;









This morning as I set off on my travels to sun was coming up over the Mediterranean, the sky has now cleared and we are in for another, beautiful sunny day, reaching 20 degs+ by this afternoon, the good weather is with us up to the weekend, then we are back to cloudy, cooler times, with more ‘ April Showers’ lasting all next week! Watch this space.




We are waiting to hear when we will have the car back, I spoke to both Pedro’s, Snr & Jnr,  yesterday, it should be later today, fingers crossed, as the problem was not too major, we are planning to go across to Estepona on Thursday morning, for my Hairdressing appointment and some retail shopping etc for Brenda, I will now be out on my travels on Saturday morning for our weekly shopping, watch this space.







PS; I have just had a phone call and it should be ready in an hour’s time, just before lunchtime!




After collecting the car and putting it away in the 'Council' underground car park we went and had a nice cool drink in ' Bar Castillo' as well as some light 'Tapas, Mano & Carlos came along and joined us for a beer, it's Carlos's day-off so they had been out for a round of golf at the local course.


For our supper this evening we are having ‘ Grilled Escalope’s of Chicken Breast’ finished with a ‘Balsamic’ Lemon Butter dressing, with finely sliced French Green Beans and ‘Sauteed’ Potatoes- using boiled ‘Sanluca de Barrameda’ spuds! On Wednesday it’s going to be ‘ Pan-Seared Lambs Liver, on Thursday ‘ Grilled Chicken Wings, Friday will be an ‘ Fish’n Chip’ Supper, Saturday will be our usual ‘ Steak Night’ and then on Sunday we will be ‘ Roasting’ – still TBC, watch this space.




After supper this evening we will be channels hopping and find something to watch as at the moment there are no serials to watch.






























Thoughts for the Day;  See above.






...





No comments: