Monday, October 27, 2014

A WARM AND SUNNY MANILVA ON MONDAY AT THE START OF THE WEEK;

MONDAY 27th/ OCTOBER 2014.





I was up early this morning and after a quick breakfast I shot around to the surgery for my appointments; first it was my blood tests with the nurse and then with our Doctor, she gave me a good check over and arranged for me to go for an X-Ray tomorrow lunchtime over in Estepona, then I’m back with her on Wednesday morning to check them out and see what’s up?!

At the same time I arranged for us both to go for our anti-flu jabs a week on Thursday and then back to see our Doctor on the Friday for the results of all of my blood tests! I’m also at the hospital this week on Thursday evening for an Eye test and to see the Consultant. After all this I/we should be checked out, ready for anything and rearing to go after having everything possible, nearly checked out!!

Here in ‘Doggy World Heaven’ this week its looking rather busy - ‘Reina’ is with us on Tuesday & Thursday, so far unless Barbara, her other sitter, goes into labour then ‘Scruffy’ is with us on Wednesday & Thursday – all the appointments/bookings etc, I keep in an old fashioned day diary and color code( five!) them all!

Last nights ‘Roast Topside of Beef’ cooked ‘Pink’ as you cold see in the picture, was rather tasty and we really enjoyed our little treat, tonight we are having the same but cold, we always enjoy cold roast meats the day after along with a fry-up of the leftover vegetables and roast potatoes!

So today we are taking things easy as we have a chance before the rest of the week ahead Brenda as usual is finding something to do, at the moment there are lots of curtains down for washing and the bathroom is getting a good once-over! Meanwhile I’m up in the office on the WWW as usual checking out the newspapers, E-Mails, Facebook messages etc.

This evening after supper we will catch up with all the news, sport and weather details before finding something to watch.

PS; It's still warm and sunny and the forecast for the rest of the week is for more of the same - 28degs today!


Thoughts for the Day; See above.

..


















                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments: