Thursday, March 21, 2019

A VERY ' CRISP & FRESH ' AND WINDY SUNNY MANILVA ON THURSDAY.


THURSDAY 21st/ MARCH 2019.


































I was up early again this morning and after a quick freshen up I shot off across to the ‘ Estepona’ Hospital’ for my final appointment this week at the ‘Physiothereapy Department’ with Encarni, I had problems this morning trying to find a spot to park, in fact it took me over 20 minutes, so I had a quick tostado & tea in ‘Tikitapi’ before crossing over to the Hospital. I’m back next week for another four appointments from Monday to Thursday.

When I returned I phoned the Hospital to arrange my review/check up, after my current extensive course of treatment, with the main ‘Physiotherapy Consultant’ - in four week time! They also confirmed my next appointment over at the ‘ Costa Del Sol Hospital’ for my six month review/check up with the ‘Prostate Consultant’! Watch this space.










As I set off this morning it was still a little grey & overcast with a stiff breeze, in Estepona the sun had broken through and clouds were clearing , showing a blue sky, reaching 16 degs+ by lunchtime, the rest of the week and over the weekend is staying the same, the breeze is also stiffening, keeping it ‘ Fresh & Cool’ for the time of the year, next week is looking very similar, even getting a little cooler, with on one forecast ‘ Rain’ everyday, hopefully the ‘wet-stuff’ will be blown away, watch this space.












For our supper this evening we are keeping things simple; ‘ Pan-Seared Escalope’s of Chicken Breast’ finished in a foaming  ‘ Balsamic Vinegar & Lime Butter Salsa’ – with finely sliced ‘ French ‘ Green Beans and ‘ Pommes Rissolees’ – cooked cubes of potatoes tossed in foaming butter until golden all over, with chopped parsley. On Friday it’s going to be a ‘ Fish n’ Chip ‘ supper, Saturday is ‘ Steak Night’ and then on Sunday, Brenda has suggested a ‘ Roast Chicken’ with all the usual trimmings.  













Yesterday evening Lee very kindly reset the ‘ IPTV’ system with the new ‘URL’ – so we were then able to catch on the ‘ BBC I Player’ the final episode of ‘ Shetland’ – I won’t give the ending away, only to say that it’s very moving & gripping, at the same time, with all the loose ends brought together, this afternoon we are going to watch the penultimate episode of “ Baptiste “ – before catching up with all the ‘ Quiz Shows ‘ that we follow, one of our favourite series is returning in two weeks time, on Sunday’s, the excellent “ Line of Duty “



See below the award winning ‘ Nilva ‘ Wine, a dry white ‘Muscat’ - that has just won a second consecutive ‘ Gold Medal’!!















Thoughts for the Day;  See above.






....






No comments: