Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A WARM & SUNNY MANILVA ON TUESDAY;

TUESDAY 10th/ NOVEMBER 2015.








I was up early this morning as ‘Reina’ was due with us for the day, she’s not being picked up until later this evening, I then went back to bed for a little while despite the drilling coming through our bedroom wall from the site!

Last night I had a rather nasty fall going back into the kitchen, luckily I had just put the ‘Risotto’ pan on the dining table so I had nothing in my hands, I slipped and went ‘ A—e over Tip’ onto my back on the way banging my elbow & shoulder on the deep freeze and knocking the back of my head on the end of the door! I was very lucky not to brake anything or knock my self out – I’m just very stiff and battered – Brenda been rubbing the ‘Voltaren Emulgel’ on the damaged parts!!

The sun is just braking through and the sky is blue, the forecast for today is warm and sunny with the temperature reaching 24 degs, 14 degs during the night, the rest of week is looking settled with more of the same but just a little cooler.

The menus are coming together for the week, we are having ‘Grilled Gammon Steaks’ Pineapple & fried ‘Campo’ Eggs tonight with ‘Chips and Garden Peas; then tomorrow we are going to pick up some ‘Calves Liver’ to have with English Pork Sausages & Back Bacon, Thursday is find something in the deep freeze and then on Friday its ‘Fish Night’ – Saturday will be ‘Steak Night’ and finally on Sunday its ‘Escalope of Turkey Breast’ with Basmati Rice! That should keep us going!!

Tomorrow morning we are collecting some storage bags belonging to our friend Gillian over in Torquay, which are stored at Lillemor’s, and are putting them away in our storage room with the rest of our stuff, until next year when Gillian is trying to get back over here, at the moment she is not very well and is waiting for some results for her treatment, the English Heath system sounds rather slow – get well soon Gillian and lots of love!

Then we are carrying on down to Sabinillas to go to the ‘Banko Popular’ to see the new manager and make some enquires about transferring our accounts and banking with them! Watch this space.

I’m working on my Radio Show/ Programme for this coming Sunday the 15TH November on ‘Castle Radio FM 89.2’ broadcasting world wide on the web! I’ve only got one hour from 11-00am -12-00 noon so I’m getting my act together, my playlist is ready and my script notes have been updated ,please listen to my ‘Sunday Classic Session’ as it hits the air! I’m hopeful that I will get asked back again in the future so any comments/suggestions/ requests sent in will help!!







So for the rest of the day I’m taking things easy relaxing and watching the TV, this evening we will watch the next episode of ‘Rick Stein – Venice to Istanbul’ before our supper.




Thoughts for the Day; See above.


..

No comments: