Thursday, November 19, 2015

A WARM & SUNNY MANILVA ON THURSDAY;

THURSDAY 19th/ NOVEMBER 2015.







I was up early this morning to welcome back ‘Reina’ for the day, she made friends with ‘Barny’ and I then took him out for his walk; Brenda then shot down to the local Post Office to mail some birthday cards to Lyn in Australia, she is 80 years young! The post lady gave Brenda our mail, it was the new ‘Debit’ cards so we are full steam ahead to transfer the old accounts and then activate the new cards. Watch this space.

It was then time for our regular breakfast, Brenda is shampooing her hair & showering, then its my turn! Its an at home day today catching up with chores ie. Brenda is putting the washing on and I’m up in the office/studio on the WWW! The sun is just braking through and by lunchtime it will be warm and sunny here in Manilva; tomorrow its more of the same but the weekend is not looking too good with the threat of some of the wet stuff. Watch this space.

Next week in ‘Doggy World Heaven’ we have ‘Reina’ with us on Tuesday & Thursday as normal and ‘Scruffy’ is also with us on Tuesday. Brenda is down at the hairdressers on Tuesday afternoon for the full works and then on Thursday I’m at the surgery for blood samples and tests as my appointment with my ‘Prostrate’ consultant for my yearly check up is at the start of December over at the hospital in Marbella.

Later this morning I’m going to the butchers for the ‘Meatballs’ for tonight’s supper, I cook them off and then finish them in my famous Tomato Salsa, we are having them with fine Spahgetti and Runner Beans. Tomorrow nights its Fillet of Hake and on Saturday its ‘Steak’ night. Sunday is TBC!

Last night after supper we watched English TV as we channel hopped and later watched the main news on BBC 1 for a change so as we could catch up with all the news from Paris.








Thoughts for the Day; See above.

..


No comments: