Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A VERY CRISP & DRY SUNNY MANILVA ON TUESDAY;

MONDAY 18th/ TUESDAY 19th JANUARY 2016.









No Blog on Monday as I was put to bed for the day with strict instructions not to move! The ‘Night Nurse’ then shot out to the local Chemists in Calle Mar for some Cough Mixture and the Powders, I then had a nice relaxing day in bed listening to ‘Castle Radio Fm 89.2’ I sent in a request for ‘Message in a Bottle’ by The Police, Andrew gave me a good mention!

This morning I feel a little better but I’m still taking things easy a little later, ‘Reina’ arrived first thing and settled into her Duvet, ‘Scruffy’ is now with us on Friday for the day, we then shot down to Sabinillas to drop Brenda off at the hairdressers for a cut & blow, I picked up some cash from the bank and went and waited for her in ‘Fox’s’ were I had a ‘Sausage Butty’ & a mug of steaming tea sat outside in the square in the warm sunshine, we then walked along to the shop to get our passport photos taken, the camera was not working so we will go back on another day!

We should have been at our ‘Contract’ meeting with the family solicitors but due to technical details we rang and cancelled for another day; we then went and found a new kitchen clock which has ended up in my office and the office one has gone down to the kitchen!

Back at the house the site next door is busy with all the various workmen, plumbers, electricians, painters and heating engineers?! etc. We are taking things very easy as I try to get myself back to normal, we are still planning to across to Estepona on Wednesday morning, weather and ‘me’ permitting as its also forecast heavy rain! Its a shame as its still crisp and dry for the rest of the week going up to the weekend.




For our supper this evening its ‘Omelet’s’ as I’m also off my food, I must be ill?! Watch this space.







Thoughts for the Day; See above.


..

No comments: