Friday, November 01, 2019

" NEWSFLASH - UPDATE "


FRIDAY 1st/NOVEMBER 2019.

















Yesterday evening Daniela’s husband Lee got in touch with me, he’s been away in the UK as he’s started a new job, still based in Gibraltar, he was familiarising himself with the new company’s systems, we first made contact on the ‘Skype’ messenger, I told him my problems about storage space/posting my pictures, he decided to ‘log-in’ to my system, I then showed him the problem, he checked all the details and then changed the ‘Picture Resolution’ levels, which took over an hour to download, the problem was resolved and everything is back to normal!


                                                                                                         " RESULT " 















He is now going to check out the ‘IPTV’ system, which is not working properly at the moment, after I chase up the systems controller, then we are considering changing our main ‘IT’ provider, so he’s going to help me with the change to another local system, which is a lot cheaper! Watch this space.


All this means that I’m now able to post all the pictures from when we went up to see our dear fried ‘ Joyce Baby’ in Alhaurin el Grande, on Wednesday 23rd October, as she showed us around ‘Alhaurin de la Torre’ and took us to the ‘Garden Centre Guzman ‘ – we then had our lunch back at the ‘Bar Restaurante Venta Los Chavos’ – before going back to Joyce’s house for tea & cakes!



See Above;









...

No comments: