Wednesday, July 03, 2019

A VERY CLOSE & SUNNY MANILVA ON WEDNESDAY.


WEDNESDAY 3rd/ JULY 2019.






































I’ve had another very bad night, I’m really struggling with my left arm, virus infection, it’s very painful and I can’t put is down on the sheets, it has gone a lot worse over the past few days, it looks like I have got ‘ Shingles’ - my nerve-ends are on fire, I can’t sleep and I’m feeling very under the weather, my right-leg infection is clearing slowly, all the, seven day antibiotics/creams finish today, I have never been so ‘off colour’ and run down, in my life, the heat is not helping, as its now very hot & clammy during the night.


Hopefully the ‘ Dermatology Department ‘ at the ‘ Costa Del Sol Hospital’ will give me some relief, with both of the problems, as the afternoon I’ve an emergency appointment, at the same time my arthritis in my left-hand is acting up!  ‘ Finger Crossed ‘ with my right hand  “ HELP “ Watch this space.



I managed to get the ‘Music Quiz’ correct this morning, on the “ Andrew Charles Breakfast Show “ on ‘ Castle Radio FM 89.2 & Online on the WWW’ – it was a five second burst, from the start of ‘ Moondance’ with Van Morrison!











The stiff breeze has dropped and it’s now cloudy, with the sun just breaking though, by lunchtime it will reach 27 degs+ - over the next couple days it’s going hotter, up to 32 degs by Saturday, next week, the whole region is on ‘Red Alert’ – going even warmer, overnight only dropping to 20 degs+ it’s going to be a Hot-One’ Watch this space.












Yesterday over in Liverpool, at the Pier Head, an unusual ship was berthed, the “ Vos Start ‘ – an offshore support vessel, built in Japan, it offers personnel-transfer solutions to the large wind farms, out on the Irish Sea.


See below;














For our supper this evening we are having something simple, again , tomorrow evening we are going along to ‘Bar Castillo’ for a light ‘ Tapas’ supper, in the afternoon ‘Scruffy’ is back with us for few hours. The menu’s for the weekend are still one day at the time, watch this space.















“ RELAX, TAKE IT EASY,THING POSITIVE “ – are today’s ‘ BUZZ’ words!



























Thoughts for the Day;  See above.






...





No comments: