Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CASA OLIMPIA MINUS DAY TWO.

Tuesday 16th June 2009.

This morning was the time for the appointment with our doctor at the surgery in Manilva to hear the results of the tests and scans on my Prostate; we went over at lunch time and waited outside his room, then the other doctor saw us sitting there and asked us why? It turned out the relief receptionist had made a mistake and he was not there today, we explained that we had come across from Tarifa for the results so he fitted us in, the only problem being is that he does not speak very much English, our doctor does! Any way, the main result is that I do not have any major problem, in fact I got an all clear on my Kidney’s Liver,Arteries,Pancreas and Prostate, We are arranging to go back tomorrow to see our doctor just to make sure that we have understood everything and to check on the ongoing medication. Whilst we were there he also gave me some tablets and cream as the other night I was caught by Mosquito’s and have over thirty bites on my arms, legs, back and chest! They did not attack Brenda, Jack or Lyn?!
Tonight we are having the Calves Liver with all the trimmings on the Famous mashed potatoe,which Brenda has just let me help her with as we have left the masher at home and are having to beat it with a fork, sorry Jack and Lyn you just missed it!!

No comments: