Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A VERY HOT & SUNNY MANILVA ON TUESDAY;

TUESDAY 23rd / AUGUST 2016.


















THE “ FULL MEDICAL REPORT “ SEE BELOW.


‘Reina ‘ arrived early as usual and shot onto her duvet, we then sorted ourselves out, after our normal breakfast of fresh fruit, toast & tea, I collected Brenda from the house and shot down to the surgery for her appointment with our Doctor, she took the bandages off her foot and gave her a good check, thankfully no signs of any breaks or fractures, just a bad sprain, she’s changed some of her medication and also prescribed a new set of surgical stocking ( knee high! ) which are not so tight fitting, for her blood circulation.

 She at the same time arranged for another Blood Test before Brenda’s appointment at the Hospital at the end of September with the ‘Kidney Consultant’ - she also suggested that we buy a ‘Blood Pressure’ Testing Kit, for both of us!

While we were there I arranged an appointment for me at lunchtime as I’m a little bit off colour and not feeling at my finest, lots of aches & pains, very sick last night and I’ve lost my appetite, for the first time! I went back but just as I arrived there was an emergency call out so I’m going back on Thursday morning, watch this space.

We then called into the Chemists in ‘Calle Mar’ and ordered the fitted stockings and collected her new tablets, I also bought a rather expensive Testing Kit, it’s for two persons and has a memory function, the regime starts tomorrow!

Last night when I went down to the surgery for our appointment with the ‘Chiropodist’ she said as I walked in ‘ Malcolm you have got the wrong night!? I had got my  ‘Lunes & Martes ‘ mixed up!! We are going back this evening!!











Thoughts for the Day; See above.



.. 

No comments: