Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A STILL WET SUNNY MANILVA ON TUESDAY:

TUESDAY 27/th OCTOBER 2015.








Just a little lie in this morning as ‘Reina’ was being dropped off for the day, she’s back on Thursday and possible Friday, ‘Scruffy’ is back with us on Friday for the day also.

After breakfast I shot out in between the heavy showers, I called into the Chemists in Calla Mar for my prescriptions tablets first, then I topped up my Mobile at the ‘Tabacs’ before picking up some cash from the machine at the local bank; it was then time to go down to the butchers for some diced Braising Steak for tomorrow’s ‘Scouse’

So the rain is in for the day but then tomorrow its all change as a warm front comes in from Africa,the rest of the week and over the weekend is looking a lot better with clear skies and the sun out, the temperature’s  are also rising to 23/24 degs! See the picture below of the village;




Just a little reminder about ‘Postcards’ – the third in board is starting to fill up,we have had new postcards from Terry & Alma on holiday in France from their home outside Caen, one from Jack & Lyn on one of their caravan trips in Australia and one from Brenda’s sisters,Norah & Jenny on holiday in Cyprus! Keep them coming when you are out and about,on holiday or just because!  PS; You then get one back from sunny Manilva!!

Today is an at home day catching up with the chores, I’m up in the office on the WWW catching up with the E-Mails,Facebook messages,reading the newspapers and watching the news; I’m also listening to ‘Castle Radio FM 89.2’ on the second screen as I’m typing and posting the Blog. Yesterday I sent my suggestions/format  in for my radio show on a Sunday lunchtime – watch this space.





Tonight we are having for our supper ‘Entrecote Minute Steak’ I trim the steaks ‘French style’ then Brenda flattens then with a rolling pin and I cook then on a very hot griddle plate for 30 seconds on each side ‘ a la minute’! We are having twice-cooked ‘Frits’ and a little salad on the side. 

We will then settle down and channel hop to find something to watch later.


Thoughts for the Day; See above.

..




No comments: