Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A STILL VERY WET DAY IN SUNNY MANILVA ON TUESDAY;

TUESDAY 20th OCTOBER 20.





I was up early this morning to welcome back little ‘Princess Reina’ for the day,we then went back to bed for an hour as it was overcast and wet! The rain has not stopped for 24 hours with more to come for the rest of the day, by Wednesday its getting back to normal but a little cooler before the weekend
.
After breakfast I shot down to the ‘IT’ shop for some ink for the printer but they didn’t have any Black ink until Thursday, I had used the printer for the first time this morning to print off some documents for Daniela that she sent me by E-Mail last night,as her printer was not working. I then came back along Calle Mar to the local bank for some cash from the machine,it was not working so I arrived back home very wet and frustrated!

I then made this evenings supper “ Chicken & Mushroom Tarragon Pie” I will top-off the pastry this evening and then bake it in the oven, we are having local Baby Carrot Batons,whole Baby Green Beans and Saffron new Potatoes.See below;





Tomorrow night we are going to pick up something  from the butchers and on Thursday its the rest of last weeks “ Beef Curry” On Friday I’m making my now famous “ Seafood Risotto”

Tomorrow morning we are going across to Estepona as I have an appointment for a X-Ray at the local hospital, we are dropping off the Dell PC at the shop as they are installing a new key board, which we are collecting later after my X-Ray.No doubt Brenda will squeeze in some window shopping at the same time!

The workmen on the site are still here everyday as they install all the plumbing and electricity,the front outside wall is being plastered at the moment but the rain has stopped them working for now! Next we want them to paint all the outside walls ‘White’so as we can make something of the old terrace with wall pots and tiles?! Watch this space.

Last night we watched on ‘Telecinco’ the final of the Spanish “ Junior Voice” – its on for over four hours with the long commercial breaks so we fell asleep and missed the end! Its repeated on Saturday lunchtime so we will find out then who won!!

This evening after supper we will settle down to find something to watch on either the Spanish TV or a video film on the new system.






Thoughts for the Day; See above.

..




No comments: