Saturday, October 17, 2009

CASA OLIMPIA AND ESTEPONA.

Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 14th/15th/16th October 2009.

On Wednesday morning the phone started ringing; the first call was from the hospital in Marbella to arrange an appointment with the consultant for next Wednesday to hear the results of the Prostate Biopsy, next the surgery rang to make an appointment with my doctor to review my case and check out the pain below my shoulder blade and down my arm, on Monday and lastly the medical centre in Estepona rang for me to go and have an eye test this Friday morning! I will survive!!
We have settled back into life at the villa and Joan is fine along with the two dogs who had a shower, blow dry and brush which they do not like and is a major operation. Chris was due home, again, but sadly as I am typing this there is still no news. In the evening we had Escalope of Pork in a lime butter sauce with baby new potatoes for supper. The weather continues to be warm and sunny with the temperature at 26/27 degs and higher. We went down to Tarifa on Thursday morning for some tablets for Joan and light bulbs for around the villa and when we returned there was an e-mail from the Marriott Resort in Marbella offering us two days work at the start of November, which we have done before, on their customer experience sales executive training programme, they pay us with vouchers to use later. In the afternoon I made Chicken curry for dinner, which I have now built up my spices and pastes here at the villa as we spot them in the different supermarkets on our travels.
Friday morning we had a bit of an emergency on our hands as Brenda had cracked a dental repair she had earlier this year so as I was on my way to Estepona for my eye test she came along and I dropped her off at our dentists, without an appointment, he is very good and saw her straight away and arranged to have the problem solved by two o’clock, This ment that we had a couple of hours to spare so we went for a spot of lunch on the front in Estepona as you can see in the pictures below, as it happened it also gave my eyes time to clear as they has put some drops in to dilate my pupils and I could not see to drive! As usual on Friday we had Salmon fillets pan fried and served on spinach for supper before we settled down to watch the TV.

No comments: