Friday, August 28, 2009

COSTA DEL SOL HOSPITAL.

Thursday 27th.August 2009.

Today was “ P ”day as my appointment at the hospital was in the afternoon at 4-45pm for my prostate biopsy! So after taking the tablets and other nasty things and along with no food or drink we set off to the Costa Del Sol hospital on the far side of Marbella,Mano has very kindly offered to come over so as he could drive us back if I was in an funny condition afterwards, which was the case! As usual the Spanish medical system was right on time as they took me into the operating theater and I was soon on the table in a very unusual position!! The consultant, two doctors and a young nurse then gave me the once over before approaching me with well oiled gloved hands, an ultra sound scan probe and a twelve inch long laser guided suction gun!! Charming is not the word! The results come through in about four weeks when we will have to go back to see the consultant at the hospital.Mano drove back very carefully and avoided most of the bumps, just! Thanks Mano!! Later in the evening for supper we had some cold Chicken and baked potato after another day not to forget.

No comments: