Friday, March 27, 2009

CASA OLIMPIA.

Thursday 26th March.

The sun was out and with only a light breeze we were able to sit on the lower balcony by the large lounge for breakfast and lunch; the top balcony by the master bedroom catches the sun in the afternoon and it was very pleasant for a change as we looked out towards Africa and the Rif Mountains,the Strait was covered in a sea mist and the only thing showing was the top of the mountains above the cloud base behind the coast and Ceuta.
Brenda has once again put a sparkle on the villa and caught up with her washing and ironing as we prepare yet again to move back to Manilva.In the morning we cleaned the cars and I washed down outside the front entrance with my new found hosepipe, I’ve always found using a hose very calming and therapeutically over the years I’ve used it to get rid of stress! Not that I need it now!! In the evening we had Sausage and Mash for dinner with crispy Smoked Bacon and Cabbage and I made a White Onion sauce for a change.Later on Chris phoned and Joan spoke to him after I had sent him a text message,we think he is in Spain and are waiting for a phone call from him to confirm when they will be home.

No comments: