Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MANILVA.

Tuesday 26th.August.

After tea and toast on the roof terrace Brenda is doing the washing as it’s a good drying day with a little breeze coming from the mountains behind the village, meanwhile I’ve been finding my way around the new web pages and later in the afternoon as I clicked onto the BBC news page I found my way onto BBC Radio and was listening to past programme’s on Radio 2 and Radio 4. I already have BBC 1 online and catch Chris Moyles and Jo Wiley in the morning. Tim has taken my I Pod back with him and is going to put new music and films on it so we can then use it on the roof terrace as we have a I Pod speaker system! In the early evening as it cool’s down a little we sit on the roof terrace with our drinks and read,at the moment I’am reading a Wilbur Smith book that Tim left and Brenda is reading a Alex Cross thriller by James Patterson. For supper we had Smoked Trout Omellete’s with Saute potatoes.

No comments: