Thursday, August 19, 2010

MANILVA MODERN TECHNOLOGY.

THURSDAY 19TH.AUGUST 2010.

Over the last couple of days I have been working on a new music play system called “ Spotify ”which I already had on the small PC; the only way up to then was to be sent a membership by another member, which a friend Tony,thanks,did a few months ago, at the same time a registered my details over a year ago but did not hear from them ! So it was a great surprise when I received an e-mail with an invite to join their new system,free,and I’ am now using the Spotify music play on the main PC; you must check it out as it is very good, quick and easy to use now that there is no waiting list ! I play all our music through the speakers, loud and we really enjoy listening to different artists every day and storing our favourites.There are lots more features on the system that you can use. Check it out!!

When we were over with Vidal he recommended to me a site on which you can create your own radio station for anybody to listen too; “ Jango ” is also very easy to start up and it is free, once again. I have registered and have started to put the music together to play on my programme;it is easy to navigate around and has lots of different features including video, I will give you all the details of my radio station as soon as I have put it all together. Meanwhile I’ am listening to other peoples shows to get some hints !! Check it out at the same time !

Today we called our International Banking service which looks after our bank account over at HSBC in Colwyn Bay; it is only used for some transactions that are still ongoing, which we have left over in North Wales for simplicity, all our accounts were closed and transferred to our Spanish Bank; we arranged for a transfer over to our account which normally, in the past takes one day and to our great surprise two hours later it had arrived ! Now that is efficiency with a capital “ E ”

.

No comments: