Thursday, May 06, 2010

SCREEN MADNESS.

THURSDAY 6TH MAY 2010.


The German proficiency that I spoke about last Friday when I orderd a new screen for our large Dell PC carried on up to a point; on Wedesday morning the Fedex package arrived,it had come from Vancouver in Canada ! Very impressive,except it was the wrong screen !!!

After checking all the e-mail order confirmation's and details were correct, once again, it was definitively not the right one. I then got back onto the system as shown when there was a problem; this is were things went from bad to worse,I reported all the facts along with all the order numbers,tracking information and all the details of the screen that I had orderd and also the details of the one that had been sent by mistake along with all the document details and numbers.The person at the other end must be new to the job as I am getting back e-mails asking me to confirm the details that have allready been sent and the last one from him even asked me to take a picture of the wrong screen !!

Watch this space,as I've said before as I think that this saga is going to go on for a while yet !

.

No comments: