Monday, September 28, 2009

CASA OLIMPIA.

Monday 28th September 2009.

This morning all the girls joined me on my usual run; I dropped Brenda, Norah and Jenny at the house so that they could see the village and where we live for the first time, the surgery had messed up my prescription and I have now run out of my tablets but should have the problem resolved by Wednesday. I then called into the bank, the butchers and supermarket before going back up to Manilva to pick up the sisters, Brenda had shown them around and was sat outside in the main street having a coffee at one of the bars; we then gave them a little tour around the area and on the way back we called in to the town where the possible hotel project will be next year. In the afternoon I made a large pan of Chicken curry for dinner on Tuesday as tomorrow I am dropping them off at the street market in Algeciras and then going back later to take them to the shopping mall to go to see the new Primark shop and then in the afternoon we will go down to Tarifa to stock up for the week as we have now a very busy week ahead planned, on Wednesday we are going over to Manilva for lunch,Mano and Anna are joining us and we caught up with the owners of Bar Rochas in the village and they are going to look after us, on Thursday we going over for lunch to Benalmadena to see Ben and Andrea and on Friday we are going to show the sisters Ronda ! This evening we had Pork escalope in a lime butter sauce with caralamised Apple slices.Juan called in and fixed the hot water boiler and Chris phoned later in the evening from the Canary Islands,where he is on business to catch up with things back here in Tarifa.

No comments: